Monday, January 16, 2006

Lazy days: Monday

A lazy Monday ... usually I don't like that "L" word but yesterday it was good. I hung out with my friends Heidi and Arthur at the Bamboo School. And did some quality peer talking. Sometimes I really miss that being here in Thailand. Boys, school, the future all those fun subjects came up. Then Heidi and I walked in 'the Jungle' it actually wasn't it was corn fields but the path we took lead to 'the Jungle'. I love hanging out with this amiga because she has an adventuresome spirit. It is inspiriational.

She mentioned something to me that I need to consider. I told her on Sabbath that sometimes I am envious of her laughter. She told me that it was a quality that was in a friend of hers and that she wanted to develop it and did. Hmmm... something I need to consider. Jealousy versus inspiration. Do I want to resent a person or admire and follow in their footsteps? I know the answer.

After that Markie and I had to return to Bangkok and so the adventure proceeded. We returned by train from Sai Yok. It was fun, the rhythmic clanging of the wheels on the rails, the dusty breeze and sunshine, and of course the good company. I think I would like to do it again.

God is good to me and I don't know why. Even if things weren't bright and cheery I believe that. Hopefully I will remember that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home