Sunday, March 12, 2006

Dear _________,

Hmm... I really don't know where to begin and I am afraid that I'll end up being very vague. So my apologies ahead of time...

This weekend Holly and I went down to the Bamboo School. The kids like to sing in the secret when they see "Teacher" Holly because her name is similar to holy and holy in their language means slang/offensive word of vagina. So although its funny it might be somewhat dirty too.

AT the bamboo school is where I get my 'fix' of physical affection - the kids hug, kiss, box and tease me... but of course it doesn't go the other way! Okay, that is a lie. But the kids here at Ekamai are warming up a little more everyday too. I get hugs from the kindergarteners to second graders, some kids 'wai' me, others give high fives and a couple salute me. I have really fallen in love with this place and fear that I will be heartbroken when I leave. In fact I know I will. I am planning to work here during the summer... can you tell I don't want to leave!

That is my love life right now and it is a joy.
Till later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home