Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hong Naams - Toilets

Yesterday mom and I had a grand adventure we replaced the toilet in our bathroom... it was a 'weeny' plastic toilet! I was soo excited for some reason toilets are pretty awesome. I discovered that although my mom could do it it is probably not in her future to be a plumber in the future... although I was trying to convince otherwise! We discovered the secrets of removing the old toilet, cleaning out the sewage tank and placing in a new one. Before I left Thailand I was helping make some bathrooms and so now when I sit on the 'throne' I can reminece about those awesome toilet times. It is nice to have a new toilet in so we don't have to 'run' out to the toilet across the way... it's cold! Still haven't gotten use to sitting on cold toilet seats but I'm acclimating ever so slowly. Strange to admit but I do miss the squat pots! I tried to describe what a squat pot looked like and how to use it but I guess one has to try it out for themselves to understand fully! As with many things in life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home